Thursday, October 28, 2010

The last auction

For all of those that won in the last auction, right before we left the country, if you've paid and I didn't get a chance to send the items out, I'm doing that right now. I'm sorry for the people that had halloween bows in their item. Its been so crazy I haven't had a chance to get organized. There's only a few that haven't paid, if you still want the items, leave me a comment and I'll put up a new chipin to pay. Also a couple of people recently asked about purchasing bows. I'm also getting around to answering those emails, and pulling my bow stuff out of storage so I can make some more. Please be patient with me!

2 comments:

  1. Hi friend ... never did get that Vinyl Expressions I won last time.I emailed her and everything and never heard anything.any ideas?

    Can you believe your girl is going to be here in no time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries, I knew you were busy and would get the auction items out when you had a chance. Can't wait to see your girl get home!!

    ReplyDelete