Thursday, October 14, 2010

Kisses in the wind



KISSES IN THE WIND (The Waiting Child's Lullabye)


I hold you in my heart and touch you in my dreams.
You are here each day with me, at least that's how it seems.

I know you wonder where we are... what's taking us so long.
But remember child, I love you so and God will keep you strong.

Now go outside and feel the breeze and let it touch your skin...
Because tonight, just as always, I blow you kisses in the wind.

May God hold you in His hand until I can be with you.
I promise you, my darling, I'm doing all that I can do.

Very soon, you'll have a family for real, not just pretend.
But for tonight, just as always, I blow you kisses in the wind.

May God wrap you in His arms and hold you very tight.
And let the angels bring the kisses that I send to you each night.

8 comments:

  1. Oh I can't wait until Ray goes and picks her up. She is so stinkin' cute. Those boys are going to go crazy spoiling her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats beautiful....this is just temporary soon she will be home forever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's perfect! Soon you will be together forever! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that was precious! I can't wait for you to be all together again! Sending love!

    ReplyDelete