Thursday, October 21, 2010

Daddy's coming!

Grandpa's passport came today! Its a good thing because I already booked their flight for Saturday, and Ray was going to leave whether grandpa was ready or not. Today the 10 wait is over, and we want our baby girl home.
They will fly out Saturday, and hopefully home that following weekend. We hope they are home by halloween, but I'm not so sure. I was thinking halloween was two weeks away, so I bought her and Jax the cutest Mickey and Minnie costumes, and we probably won't even get to use hers. If all goes smooth, they should be able to fly home Friday, right now their flight is scheduled for Sunday (Saturday was booked)
I'm trying to not be bummed that I won't be taking her and Jax to the boys school in their matching costumes, I'm just trying to think that in about a week and a half, I'll have her in my arms for good, and I can dress her up all I want.

(oh and by the way, you'll die when you see the Christmas outfits I bought for her and Jax! Now I just have to find the big boys something to match!)

(oh, oh, for those who mentioned from the videos in the previous post, Arina is OBSESSED with her hands! Its true, that is her favorite toy. She puts them in front of her face and moves her fingers. Thats probably the only real toy she's had in the last year)

16 comments:

  1. WOW - how exciting. Not long now until you are all together as a family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH! Can't wait to see her home with you! Promise lots of pictures with her and the boys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. there are no words to express how happy I am for your family and Makayla! What a blessing! I loved the videos too, thanks for posting them. She's an absolute doll. And there's no reason you can't dress them up a little later than the holiday. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be praying for safe travels! Can't wait to see her in your arms again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can still take them to Kiddie Candids and have Halloween pictures taken - who cares if it's after Halloween!
    Max LOVED staring at his hands for a long time. Can't wait to meet her in person!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well you can always celebrate a late halloween...I still want to see the two of them in their matching costumes!! I think it's really cute how she looks at her hands, I loved the videos, I think it's her realising and recognising parts of her body, like oops what are these, and I can move them...wow! Saira used to stare at her hands alot too.

    Can't wait for Ray to get there and bring her back. Will we get any blog updates while he is there?

    ReplyDelete
  7. p.s. love the picture...I can see that daddy is already in love with his little girl, gosh is she going to be spoit rotten or what?

    ReplyDelete
  8. HOW EXCITING!!! Praying for all of you! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So exciting!! I bet you're super anxious to finally get her home! Is the weather warm enough where you are so she can wear some of the summer dresses you have for her (I remember a post on that a while back)?

    ReplyDelete
  10. So excited! Looking forward to the post that she is home safe and sound.

    Teri

    ReplyDelete
  11. OH how exciting.... It is almost here... Sending you lots of prayers and hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  12. You must be so elated! I'm thrilled and can't wait for you to pick her up at the airport next weekend! And heck, if Halloween gets bumped a day or two, who cares! Mickey and Minnie are going to be so adorable it won't matter!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I CANNOT wait until she is finally home with you all!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yay!!! Tell hubby to make sure to eat at the Ukrainian cafeteria one more time for me! And yes, I too want you to take pics of Arina and Jax in those costumes even if they miss Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Keep the costume, she could always wear it to Disneyland, or just for cute dress up :) Praying for her to come home quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just can't wait to see all of y'all together! Sweet Jax - I hope he kicks whatever has him right now.

    ReplyDelete