Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween to everyone!
An update on Daddy and Dzia Dzia.
They are getting tired of being there. You know how hard it is to live out of a suitcase, and away from family.
But tomorrow is gotcha day! Her passport came Friday afternoon, so tomorrow they leave at 7:30 to go down and get her out of the orphanage. I told Ray that once he gets her out, time will fly. He'll have her to take care of, and her embassy stuff to do. So before he knows it, they'll be flying home.
Us on the other hand, time still goes dreadfully slow! Again, I know that down the road we'll forget about how hard this has been, but right now, when I can almost feel her in my arms if I think really hard, its hard to stay sane!!
I will let everyone know here and on facebook about the day and time they come home. I know a lot of people want to come to the airport, and how great would it be to give her a huge homecoming! Plan on Thursday, unless some other delay comes up. I'll let you know the time!
This time tomorrow, we should be skyping with daddy and baby!

9 comments:

  1. congrats Lacey, this is so exciting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! Lacey, I cannot believe it. I know the time is going SO SLOW ... and it's torturous ... but like you said, soon enough it'll just be a memory. I am so excited for you! I wish we lived near you. I would give anything to be at the airport for Arina's homecoming!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thursday...Thursday...Thursday......so excited to see pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!! I am so glad her passport finally came through. Not long now until you get to cuddle your beautiful girl as often as you like, although I am guessing you are going to have to fight your boys for her. She's not going to know what hit her with all the loving she is about to get!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - its getting so close now! Great that her passport has come.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just saw a picture of Ray and Arina on an extra leaf. I am so happy for you

    ReplyDelete
  7. God Bless your generous hearts ~ gave a little donation through Reece's Rainbow.

    ReplyDelete