Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The waiting game

As you can see the cute new header is done. Thanks to all my friends who help this computer illiterate person make a cute blog.
We are waiting to get this adoption going. We sent our donation and love money that two countries require before starting. As soon as Andrea recieves that we will start getting our dossier ready. I think thats pretty much it. We will have immigration fingerprinting and getting our dossier sent, and then we can go pick up our baby girl! If we have enough money raised by then, that is!
I'm hoping as we get going I can get new pics of her, and maybe find out how big she is. My ped was wanting me to find out how much she weighed, so we can see if she's in heart failure or not. I told her its not that easy to get that info out of an orphanage! They probably don't even have a scale! I'm just anxious to get my hands on her and get her to my doc's to ensure she gets the medical care she may need!

9 comments:

  1. The header looks very cute!!! Do you have any idea the extent of her heart problems? Hope you get her home soon too!! Thank God you already have your homestudy done!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow that is so exciting and so fast. I hope to one day be in your shoes. I am ready to see some fundraising miracle in the near future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! This is so exciting!!! I hope that things continue to fall into place. She is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so exciting. Can you leave your e-mail addy on my blog. I moderate all comments so it won't be given out. Carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful baby! Very cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The blog looks great!

    Sounds like you are well on your way to bring your sweet girl home!

    Praying that you can raise the money fast and go to get her soon! HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is a beauty!! I was so happy to see she has a family!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like seeing that "chip in" number grow!!

    ReplyDelete