Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Prayers appreciated!

Hi friends, as I begin this long paperwork trail, your prayers would be greatly appreciated! My brain is spinning, this seems so simple but has to be so perfect to get our daughter home! The notary has to be perfect, every paper has to be scanned and emailed back to get checked to make sure its flawless! Most things only need signatures, but everything has to be notarized and checked by the RR staff. Its daunting, and I'm finding that when I'm faced with pages and pages of paperwork, it all gets jumbled in my head.
I need help to get calm and get this job done! I'm planning on starting the auction next Monday, so if you want to donate something please email me a picture by Friday, so I can work on it this weekend!
Thank you dear friends for helping us in this journey!

4 comments:

  1. I'll be praying! All that paperwork and the waiting seems so daunting to me! But, I bet it will be well-worth it when you are holding sweet Makayla! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you guys! Looking forward to seeing her join your family. Oh will she be in for the greatest family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lacey,
    Just take it one document at a time and you will be fine! Before you know it, you will have your little one in your arms!

    Tami
    adopting "Russell" (#20)

    ReplyDelete