Thursday, April 15, 2010

The link is ready!

The link is up on RR now for Makayla!

www.reecesrainbow.org/sponsorrugg.html

Click here and it will take you to were you can donate on Reeces Rainbow directly to Makayla's fund.
I'm humbled to see already the generosity of people! If we keep going at this rate we will be ready to get her in no time!
Thank you to everyone that has donated so far!
This journey wasn't easy to choose. As you know we decided from the get-go that international was not going to work for us. But after losing two babies, we realized we may have to go international. After I found baby Joy on RR and fell in love, in the back of my mind I hoped we didn't get the baby in New York so we could put our names on Joy. Then a friend that was in the Ukraine at the time posted that the children were tied to their playpens, that was the final straw, and I knew we had to rescue Makayla. I'm so excited for everyone to follow this journey with us, it will be exciting!

2 comments: